Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Are you ready?

With respect and kindness in my heart, I know who I'm speaking with.

I understand your anxiety.
I understand your hesitation.
I understand your anger.
I understand your doubtfulness. 

Now let me speak to the other side of you. 

I know your desire to help your child.
I know your power that you have within you.
I know your willingness to explore different avenues.
I know you're stronger than what you think you are at this very moment!

Tears come from your mental anguish and physical state.
BUT.............................................................................................................

there will come a day when those tears become a visual sense of your past struggles and your journey. 

Your child's improvement depends on you and that's a lot to hold on your shoulders.  Sometimes it's easier to let things go on the way they're going.  

I need you to understand that you are the strongest person in your child's corner.  You are the ON and OFF button.  I need you to understand that you have the CONTROL.  

When you are ready (really ready) your child will be ready to deal with what ever you put in front of him. 

It's my job to guide as well as educate you in this journey of your child's limited appetite.

Your child is always READY it's you he/she is waiting on.   


  Are you ready?





      

No comments:

Post a Comment